Thursday, February 3, 2011

Caitlin turns 7!



So last month was Caitlin's 7th birthday. The first big celebration was our annual Rainforest Cafe visit, complete with Volcano dessert. Sadly I forgot to take a photo this year! But it was such a disappointment that I'm not sure we'll return next year. But we did get a photo of Caitlin's newly pierced ears. She is now officially grown up, at least it feels that way. I was very nervous about letting go of her being a little girl but it hasn't really changed her like I thought it would!



The second celebration of course was the bowling party. The party was held during 'cosmic bowling' so it was quite difficult to take photos, but I managed to get a few. The party host was incredible, I was so surprised! The party itself was quite successful although very stressful too. Trying to keep 17 7 year olds organised isn't as easy as you might think!



No comments:

Post a Comment